- Fabrication in Mild Steel, Aluminium & Stainless Steel
- CNC & Conventional Machining of all materials including plastics
- On Site Maintenenace of Plant and Machinery
- On Site Welding of Mild Steel, Cast Iron & Stainless Steel
- Fabrication and Installation of Primary & Secondary Steel Structures
- Design and Manufacture of Training Equipment to Industry
- Manufacture & Installation of Pipework Systems
- Alloy Wheels Repaired & Refurbished
- Cylinder Heads Skimmed or Ground - Diesel & Petrol
- Brake Discs & Drums Skimmied - Cars & Commercials
- Manufacture of Stainless Steel Spray Hood & Bimini Frames for the Marine Industry
- Almost anything in Plastic, Steel or Alloy - Repaired, Refurbished or Copied
We provide a wide range of services to every Industry including Energy, Rail, Defence, Food Processing, Textile Manufacturing, Local Authority, Health Boards, Environmental Waste Management, Plant Hire, Transport, Printing, Construction, Agriculture, etc.
We were contacted by an Engineer from the local Food Processing plant to ask if we could do a quick repair on a part that had failed and caused their Production to grind to a halt.
We were approached by a Project Management Company to Design, Manufacture and Install 3 storey structural steelwork for an extension to a fully operational Shopping Mall.
"Since Centrestage opened in 2006 we have exclusively used S+C Engineering to provide unique and invaluable services ranging from the day to day running of our facility to high profile design and build for the technical requirements of our major productions. The very nature of our business requires unorthodox thinking and a high degree of problem solving, qualities that we consistently receive from S+C."
Paul Mathieson, Director Centrestage Music Theatre